Reading through Apocalypse...

I was rereading though my apocalypse volume doesn't matter. And I was reading something called cups and balls ala cards and coins. Just the thoughts that popped in my head while reading the description are uncountable. This guy, by the name of Ray Mertz recreated dia vernon's cups and ball routine with cards and coins. the exact same thing from beginning to end, I thought that was a really good idea. All you need is 3 borrowed business cards and 3 borrowed coins... and a piece of cloth with a added if you know what I mean. any time any where with the same impact as the cups and balls. So what other effects could you scale down in this manner to really pack a punch?

Sep 1, 2007
Venezuela
I was rereading though my apocalypse volume doesn't matter. And I was reading something called cups and balls ala cards and coins. Just the thoughts that popped in my head while reading the description are uncountable. This guy, by the name of Ray Mertz recreated dia vernon's cups and ball routine with cards and coins. the exact same thing from beginning to end, I thought that was a really good idea. All you need is 3 borrowed business cards and 3 borrowed coins... and a piece of cloth with a added if you know what I mean. any time any where with the same impact as the cups and balls. So what other effects could you scale down in this manner to really pack a punch?
hey BTW can you post a vid? I wanna know what the final loads are? =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results