Real Magic

Sep 1, 2007
The ability to observe, but not change, the past. Changing the past could get far too weird, and I like the present how it is.

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
I would definitely want to fly, that would be the most amazing thing in the world. Maybe that's why I'm a pilot... Anyways, it would also be great to be able to connect mentally with somebody. Like mind reading, but it would be between both people instead of just one way. I've always wanted to do those two things... But really, I'm happy as I am.

Peace

None... if people had real magic it would be a normal routine for the entire world. I like what I'm doing now because only a portion of the world can do what I do, and people truly get amazed each time I do it. I also like the feeling I get when I'm performing a sleight or a move, I like the difficulty of it. If what I could do would be effortless then I don't think I'd do it as much. I love a challenge.

Mitchell

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
This is going to sound TOTALLY nerdy, but:

Pretty much all of the stuff that you could do with the Force.
Except, I would make it mystical and incorporate it into a magic routine, not go all Jedi and junk.

Sep 4, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Mine would be to control fire. I mean, seriously, haven't you ever had one of those days when you just wanted to light something on fire and watch it burn? Maybe that is just me.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results