Real Secrets of Magic by David Stone

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
I have number 2, haven't watched it all but what I've seen is pretty good.

I've heard nothing but good things about these two DVDs, so I reckon you should definitely get them.

Feb 17, 2008
Highly recommended

I own both videos and both are VERY good. These videos give a lot of tips for the working magician and the tricks are very visual and hard hitting. I especially enjoy david stones coin magic and enjoy the teaching style of these videos. You will not be sorry for buying these. They are like gold to me.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
very visual and hard hitting

Not to mention simple. :) This is probably what I love most. All the effects are astounding to a layperson and extremely simple. I think we get lost sometimes in all the "omg new sleight" "omg really really visual" but the methods are just so complicated that even when we're good at them, there's tension.

With these DVD's everything is so simple you can perform to your very best.

As the guy above me has said, they are like gold.

- Sean

Dec 13, 2007
I have both and they are amazing... I use some the material from (mostly number one) almost every time i perform

Oct 21, 2007
Yea i have both, the information he gives you is great especaily if your a table hopper. And the tricks are pretty crazy too, but a little hard to undersatnd without talking

Oct 8, 2007
Yeah, I second, third, fourth, or whatever the posts above said.

The tricks are cool :cool:, mostly simple, the quality and production of the DVD is already great in itself, and the tricks are varied too. You get coins, cards, napkins, a bit of fire, and others. There's no talking in the teaching though, but there are lines that help you along the way. Some were made for restaurant work but they can be applicable in different situations. Definitely get these.

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
The Real Secrets Of Magic Music

Does anyone know where i can find the real secrets of magic song? i am looking for them... they are beautiful isn it?

Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I have both volumes, and they are great. I don't think it's too hard to follow the instructions either. Anyway, I think volume one is the best of them, but if you have the money then pick up both. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results