really need help with some moves!

Nov 17, 2011
iowa
im haveing trouble with some moves i know how to do parts of the moves and on the other parts i just cant seem to get it right. the moves are

1. tina turner i cant seem to be able to spin the card on my fingers if anyone knows how a little advice would be nice cause i can do the rest of the move but just not that part

2. twitter 2.0 again i already know how to do the twitter part the only thing i would like advice on is the flicking of the two cards every time i flick the cards just the one on the bottom seems to go out and the other one kinda just flops off the bottom card and falls to the ground.

please help i really need some good advice thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 27, 2011
India
and if that doesn't help
1. Tina Turner awesome move, make sure both your fingers are not at at the center of the card, keep your left index finger at the back in the center of the card and your right middle finger slightly above center and move the fingers around each other, the more you practice the faster you can get the card to spin. Also use the support of the top packet to spin the card.

2.Twitter 2.0, follow all of andrei's tips an subtleties and make sure not to do much wrist move movement before the cards are flicked out as it may cause the cards to separate before they are flicked and resulting in them separating before being launched in the air, the bottom card flying out and the top card flooping to the ground(Is flop even a word).

-Punyesh

Nov 17, 2011
iowa
thanks for the advice bro it really helps
also i dont really know if flop is a word guess i just thought it was mabye it is mabye it isnt i dont know anyway thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results