Rebel and Theory11 stickers?

Jan 22, 2012
Hello guys,

I was wondering if you guys are still putting those rebel and theory11 stickers in every order. I recently just got an order from theory11 and didn't get any stickers and was curious if you discontinued that. Anyway I was also wondering if you guys are going to possibly start putting those stickers on the Archive.

Jul 22, 2013
California
The other week I recieved a 6 pack of Monarchs and was very happy to see those stickers, they are so cool! I was about ready to frame them, they look so good! Just a long winded way of saying that I really hope you keep sending the T11 swag with every order!

venom546

Elite Member
Mar 11, 2013
I am in love with those stickers. Especially the rebel sticker. I put both of them on my binder and have gotten so much attention from them lol

Jan 22, 2012
I just got an order yesterday and recieved no stickers. It's fine that I didn't I was just disappointed that there weren't any.

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
I'd imagine that the stickers might be missing was 'cause of the huge batch orders due to the Rarebit deck promotion. Probably a few stickers didn't get packed, which sucks a bit. I've got to admit that the stickers are pretty cool too. I sort of wish there was a Artisan (with gold foil) and Monarch one.

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
Arman,

Sorry about the lack of stickers in your order! Brendan nailed it, with the whirlwind of sales last week we totally ran out of stickers!! We'll be getting the logo stickers back in stock this week, but the Rebel stickers are now discontinued so if you have some hold onto them!

We've really been digging these new metallic die-cut foil stickers (like the theory11 logo sticker) so very soon you'll see a brand new design coming to you for free with every order. Also Arman, as soon as the logo sticker and new design are both in stock you'll be receiving a package shortly after with some goodies - hold tight! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 30, 2012
Darn was hoping to get some with my Rebel shirt. The stickers are such a great way to show our T11 pride. I have 4 rebel stickers on the 4 corners of my laptop and the T11 sticker in the center. I get so many "dude where did you get those?" or "where can I get that?". I'm surprised you hadn't run out of them before now. Thank you for giving so many away already. Looking forward to what's next. Artisans maybe?

Jan 22, 2012
Arman,

Sorry about the lack of stickers in your order! Brendan nailed it, with the whirlwind of sales last week we totally ran out of stickers!! We'll be getting the logo stickers back in stock this week, but the Rebel stickers are now discontinued so if you have some hold onto them!

We've really been digging these new metallic die-cut foil stickers (like the theory11 logo sticker) so very soon you'll see a brand new design coming to you for free with every order. Also Arman, as soon as the logo sticker and new design are both in stock you'll be receiving a package shortly after with some goodies - hold tight! :)

Oh no wonder! I knew there must've been a reason for the lack of stickers, but I can't wait for the new ones that are coming out.

Aug 25, 2013
Sad I ordered for the first time and missed out on the logo stickers. This was my first ever order and the stickers were kind of what I was so looking forward to! Hope they are back in stock soon!

Jun 19, 2013
Speaking of rebels how come it says they are sold out are they really gone or are they just out of stock I'm gettin worried some one please answer!

Aug 25, 2013
Is The stickers still not available? Had 2 orders just recently and still got no stickers. Have had 3 orders now and still not even received the stickers once :( Will it ever be up again?

Brendan H.(4)

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Speaking of rebels how come it says they are sold out are they really gone or are they just out of stock I'm gettin worried some one please answer!

They should be out of print for the moment. I believe that Theory11 will have them printed again in the future as it's part of their signature line of cards.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results