Recap by Gregory Wilson

Sep 1, 2007
I actually just started working on this. I really like it, but I've changed it around a bit. I don't wear a watch so I thought of my own final phase in which the pen disappears and I also added a production of the pen and a phase inspired by Dan Hauss' Redline where the cap flies back onto the pen.

Sep 3, 2007
It's a funny routine.

Ben Long can we talk about this one more? I've been trying to come up with a good watchless finish.

PM me.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
I love RECAP, of Greg's work, it's probably the routine of his I use most (well, perhaps Molotov Cocktail... or...).

I love Greg's work. I like to think of this routine as sort of a counterpart to the amvitious card in terms of 'Impromptu' work (or even just generalised work without cards or coins...). Once you have the routine down, why not throw in a flipstick vanish... why not push the pen up your nose? It leaves a lot of room for jamming.

I have a few alternate endings, I love this routine!

CL

Mar 14, 2008
Slovakia
It gets great reactions. It's not a card trick. It's not a coin trick. It's not special prop. It's just a PEN. The best part is that it can be someones personal pen and they never even thought of it can be use that way.
I always carry one in my pocket.... It's really great.

Oct 18, 2008
I was thinking of adding a little bit of a "psychic" in the routine by bending the pen visually in the spectators hand.
Inspierd by Jesse feinberg

Thanks for the comments!

Robert " The Mystifyer"

Sep 1, 2007
I was thinking of adding a little bit of a "psychic" in the routine by bending the pen visually in the spectators hand.
Inspierd by Jesse feinberg

Thanks for the comments!

Robert " The Mystifyer"

Actually, if you don't mind, I'd love to use that idea. You could do a "rubber pen" gag and then the pen actually melts in the middle.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results