Recommendations for loops ???

Hey everybody how are you ?? I've been considering lately to giving Loops a shot. Thing is I know when you purchase them pre-made they can get a little pricey and I can see myself breaking a bunch of them until I finally get the feeling for it. Also, has anybody on here used loops and how are the reactions and how long did it take you to get it down? So I guess what I'm asking is where do you recommend getting them from and or is there a similar product I can practice on first before I purchase the real Loops. Any advice is much appreciated. I just want to thank everybody for their feedback Lately from my other discussions. I respect every single person on here so I just personally want to say thank you real quick . Now, please help me blow some minds !!!

Jan 2, 2016
California
Hey everybody how are you ?? I've been considering lately to giving Loops a shot. Thing is I know when you purchase them pre-made they can get a little pricey and I can see myself breaking a bunch of them until I finally get the feeling for it. Also, has anybody on here used loops and how are the reactions and how long did it take you to get it down? So I guess what I'm asking is where do you recommend getting them from and or is there a similar product I can practice on first before I purchase the real Loops. Any advice is much appreciated. I just want to thank everybody for their feedback Lately from my other discussions. I respect every single person on here so I just personally want to say thank you real quick . Now, please help me blow some minds !!!
1. The reaction depends on your presentation. Loops can be used for super strong or super dumb effects depending on how they're utilized. I personally like using them from PK touches as well as the Haunted Deck, and moving people's glasses with them.
2. Get them from a local magic store if you can. If not, order them from Penguin, Ellusionist, etc. Someone reputable.
3. I'd just go for a real pack of loops so you get used to them. Be careful though. They're easy to break/lose so don't try to move heavy stuff right away. Play with them first, let them stretch out a bit.

Reactions: CardMagicNJ
I appreciate it thank you . That's what I'm afraid of. I do construction for a living and I naturally just have a strong grip, so unintentionally I always over tighten things, squeeze too hard,things like that. ( My family always knows when I've been in the soda last LOL, they can't undo the lid ) Man, I Can Only Imagine how many of these I'm going to go to go through. You think it will help practicing with some rubber bands first ?? I mean I understand Loops are not nearly as durable as rubber band but just to get used to somewhat of the feeling ??

Jan 2, 2016
California
I appreciate it thank you . That's what I'm afraid of. I do construction for a living and I naturally just have a strong grip, so unintentionally I always over tighten things, squeeze too hard,things like that. ( My family always knows when I've been in the soda last LOL, they can't undo the lid ) Man, I Can Only Imagine how many of these I'm going to go to go through. You think it will help practicing with some rubber bands first ?? I mean I understand Loops are not nearly as durable as rubber band but just to get used to somewhat of the feeling ??
You could practice with rubber bands just to get an idea for the handling in the tricks, but I still recommend practicing with the loops themselves to get a feel for their elasticity and strength.

You could practice with rubber bands just to get an idea for the handling in the tricks, but I still recommend practicing with the loops themselves to get a feel for their elasticity and strength.
Again thanks a lot for taking the time to answer me. Last one I promise LOL is there anyway I can make them myself ?? If there is please message me privately thank you. - Ry

Mar 16, 2018
I used to use loops before and through my experiencie I would recomend you to use the lower priced ones. One thing to to have in mind os that when you begin with loops they will snap, how careful you even are,I managed to snap all the loops in my first packet of loops (there were 8 in the one I got)in less than a month, so they will snap when you start, so I would personally but the cheapest loops to begin with.

Hope this helped you

Oct 6, 2017
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought Yigal Mesika's Inner Circle so I can have them on me at all times! I suggest if you are using them with cards to use a newer deck. I have found that older decks that tend to clump up also tend to cause the loops to snap
I've always gotten good reactions while using them, just prepare your presentation so no one is reaching at you while preforming. I had that issue awhile back and changed things up so it doesn't happen.

I bought Yigal Mesika's Inner Circle so I can have them on me at all times! I suggest if you are using them with cards to use a newer deck. I have found that older decks that tend to clump up also tend to cause the loops to snap
I've always gotten good reactions while using them, just prepare your presentation so no one is reaching at you while preforming. I had that issue awhile back and changed things up so it doesn't happen.
Wow never really thought of that that's a great point !! Ty

Reactions: Antonio Diavolo
I used to use loops before and through my experiencie I would recomend you to use the lower priced ones. One thing to to have in mind os that when you begin with loops they will snap, how careful you even are,I managed to snap all the loops in my first packet of loops (there were 8 in the one I got)in less than a month, so they will snap when you start, so I would personally but the cheapest loops to begin with.

Hope this helped you
It definitely helps thanks for taking the time for your recommendation. I will definitely purchase the cheaper ones for now thank you very much.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results