Recommended Tricks

Apr 25, 2008
Do you guys have any reccomendations on tricks that are really unique. Usually non card or money unless it has some freaky bizzare feel to it like stigmata. Tricks that are really different and stand out. Thanks.
EDIT: also forgot. Please nothing that has to do with fire. Thanks

May 19, 2008
manchester
control, wounded, sean fields stuff, factory sealed, scorpien uv light, M5, fraud, missing link, eugene burger stuff, bob cassidy stuff, R.shane stuff....

Apr 25, 2008
I have both and I personally dont like disjointed. Thanks anyway. Any other suggestions

Aug 7, 2008
Fiber optics. You never see a magician (besides Tabary) doing a rope routine. And this one is so nuts and practical. All ropes are examined by specators before and after, no gimmicks, no extra bits, just crazy visual magic. I just got it today and it is killer.

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Very odd ones? As far as card-related odd ones go, Smoke is quite nice and somewhat unusual. Non-card related things, Ladybug is great... If you can bothered to get the stuff required, Voile Rouge is one of the most insanely surprising effects I've ever seen. A very out-there like random effect.

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
YO!

Drop me a Pm in a couple of weeks to remind me, and I'll let you know the release date of my book 'Close up Adventures'.

It features, among some card stuff, an effect with an apple and an effect featuring ice.

Also, check out Dee Christophers Proximity effects for some class stuff, and Jay Crowe's upcoming book NULL for some very out of the box material.

A list of others who you should probably check out may include...

David Harkey
Paul Harris
Jay Sankey
David Regal
Thom Peterson
Greg Wilson
Luke Jermay

CL

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results