Red and Blue Wynn Decks

Sep 2, 2007
cool. do you plan on adding anything else? and still have signed copies of sleightly magical?

Sep 1, 2007
3 Questions,

Does the price 6.95 includes shipping? If it doesn't why are the red and blue more expensive than the brown ones? I thought the brown ones have a lower quantity compared to their red and blue counterparts?

Well just bought a brick of half red and half blue. I really hate credit cards. Oh well, once again I think it would be silly to pass up this investment, with the brown decks getting around 30 bucks a deck right now, and the blue and red ones getting more, definitly a worth while investment.

Of course I'll be opening a couple to see how they feel...

Get em while their hot.

Bought a Brick of Brown Wynns. Just bought a brick of Red and Blue Wynns. Good thing I don't have a financial advisor, he'd be really annoyed at me right now. God I'm a sucker for their back design I've been in heaven ever since the brown ones arrived (drools).

Oct 6, 2007
my world of magic
3 Questions,

Does the price 6.95 includes shipping? If it doesn't why are the red and blue more expensive than the brown ones? I thought the brown ones have a lower quantity compared to their red and blue counterparts?

same opinion

but still i just bought 1 dozen of them (mix color)

whew (disc 15%, make them $6 each tho)

Sep 2, 2007
hey guys. the brown wynns fan alot better than the blues and reds. but I prefer them over the browns. but it's too clpose to christmas for me to pick any up! :(

Sep 1, 2007
I appreciates the effort Dan and Dave did to give us a chance to own the red and blue wynns. But I have doubts over the rationale of the pricing for these Wynns.

Previously, T11 told us that they were on the hunt for the brown wynns which was acclaimed to be the rare ones among the 3 colors. Now with the red and blue wynns are for sale, the prices for this seems to be higher than the rare ones. It doesn't make sense isn't it?

The way these red and blue Wynns are priced seems to reflect that the Twins are trying to make a quick profit from the current 'Wynn Hype' I hope Dan or Dave will come out and say something about it to clarify all doubts. Please do not treat us for suckers.

I'm trying to make a point that we shouldn't jump onto something immediately just because it is advertise as 'While Stock Lasts' or 'Rare' and pay a crazy price for it. (in short, we look like donkeys paying for everything that they've throw at us)

Please do not take offence at my post. I'm trying to bring across what it seems to be happening here. Totally my personal opinion. I totally respect the Buck Twins, the artists and the crew from T11, but just advising the consumers to sit down and consider the value of something before paying for it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results