Red and Blue wynns available in bulk

Sep 2, 2007
Last I heard, red and blue wynns were rare, unopened. Then I heard browns were more rare, and theory11 happened to find them in bulk, enough to sell 250 a day for a few weeks. I just stumbled on this on ebay:

wynns

Now I might not be surprised to see a few decks unopened on ebay, but this guy has 8 dozen decks of red/blue wynns. Was this rarity just a promotional word?

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Oh my, I would LOVE a brick of red Wynns. However, I'm not going to paying the $89.00 something price tag.

Farrell, we've been through this. It has nothing to do with hype. Wayne himself even straightened that misconception out.

Shane K.

Aug 31, 2007
UK
Are you saying "these are the next jerry's" isn't hype, if you are you are dearly mis-informed.

I would love the red wynns too, I prefer the standard index. The jumbo is a different style and I like those to, but the standard is nicer in my opinion. I do not like the blue very much though. I have heard its more violet than blue. I wouldn't pay 89$ for it though. A little pricey.

Happy Holidays,
Michael

Sep 2, 2007
I personally like blues better than browns... but I don;t use 'em much because I want them to last long.

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
remember whos sitting on all of them, one of the key members of t11. I dont know how long he can sit on them all till he gets tired of it. 20,000 is a lot of decks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results