Red hot prediction by Cameron Francis

Jan 1, 2010
Effect: The magician fans through the deck face up and has 2 cards touched. These cards are dropped on the table. Another spectator simply names a card, for instance the Jack of Clubs. The magician claims that he took 2 cards out of a red deck and wrote something on the backs of them, then mixed them into the blue deck. He fans through the deck he is using and no red cards are seen. The backs of the 2 tabled cards are now shown. They are both red and each one has something written on it. The first card has a J written on it and the second card has a club drawn on it!

Props: You get a complete deck ready to go in Bicycle stock

Thoughts: This trick kills and is so easy to do. There is one move that most of us can do and if not, you can add in a cody Fisher idea to make it a piece of cake.
In fact, Devin Knight stated it was so strong he would close with it!

I use in my show when I give people the POWER. After both cards have been touched and another named, I tell them both cards are red but do not let them see the backs.... then I do the ALDO..."Oh, one more thing.."...

I will not be reselling this. It is a KEEPER!

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally know Cameron and his DVD's such as "The Omega Code", "Killer Gaffs", "Killer Close Up", "Rehab", "Fresh Mint", are great workers DVD's and I recommend them to anyone this guy is talented in design as well as presentation plus he makes funny and entertaining videos as well which in my opinion makes for a great buy.

Peace,

Shane

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I agree with Shane...Cameron's material is top notch, workable and most importantly practical. I own, 'Rehab', 'Annihilation', 'Out of Order' and 'Killer Gafts' and they all hold great, great material that I use off and on.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results