Red Stingers Incorrectly Priced

Sep 6, 2010
They are still incorrectly priced actually. A brick of stingers should be $50.48, but when you go to the cart, it says the total price is $51.61. It is not a big difference, but it should be corrected.

Jun 10, 2010
They are still incorrectly priced actually. A brick of stingers should be $50.48, but when you go to the cart, it says the total price is $51.61. It is not a big difference, but it should be corrected.

They should be $50.49. On the page for the Red Stingers, when you add them to the cart, it'll say $50.48. However, with a 15% discount, they're actually $4.21/pack, which totals $50.49. This updated total ($50.49) is displayed when I went to checkout.

I'm not sure what the problem is, seeing as it isn't occuring to me and I went through nearly all the checkout processes and it still states $50.49 throughout. (I didn't pay, I can't afford them as of now. Perhaps that might be an issue, but you sound like you haven't paid either, which brings me back to my original point.)

Or perhaps JB and his crew have fixed it and just haven't mentioned it.

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Mine still says $51.61. Maybe you just got lucky Sabor.

Hope to buy these eventually. Would be so cool if they came out in blue as well.

Jun 10, 2010
Mine still says $51.61. Maybe you just got lucky Sabor.

Hope to buy these eventually. Would be so cool if they came out in blue as well.

Yep, and I hope they don't discontinue the reds before selling the blue.

I've attempted the pricing in both IE and Opera, and it works just fine for me, so I'm not sure what's up with the pricing.

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Yep, and I hope they don't discontinue the reds before selling the blue.

I've attempted the pricing in both IE and Opera, and it works just fine for me, so I'm not sure what's up with the pricing.

Just tested this in Chrome and Firefox, and things appear to be working okay. You may need to clear your cache or refresh the basket page for the page to update. The price per brick is $50.49 ($4.95 x 12, then subtract 15%).

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results