Reflections and Ontology Project

Mar 23, 2010
Houston TX
Hello team! My name is Chris and I'm actually looking for a copy of Helder Guimaraes' book called "reflections" and the "Ontology Project". Now I've done my research on the book/effects and tried to go as many websites and bookstores that I could possibly find, Amazon eBay etc EVERYTHING! I just can't find it, and I'm coming to terms with it not being in stores, so id figure id reach out to the community in hopes to find or buy it from someone, trust me I will gladly pay what the book is worth (I'm not looking for any charity). I've also contacted the twins/rickysmith/lukedancy/ericmead looking for this book and still haven't gotten any solid responses.

So any help in finding this book is much appreciated, even if you can let me borrow the damn thing ill pay you! lol I'm serious, or if you know of someone who has read it to death or has no more use for it i would gladly take it off of they're hands. We can trade rare playing cards of if money is preferred then we can do that as well.

Phone: 713-291-0100

Email: Chrisalonzomagic@gmail.com

Instagram (for DM'ing): ChrisAlonzoMagic

All help is much appreciated in advance,

Chris

Jul 13, 2010
This is a book that should be reprinted. The demand seems to be high.
I´m always looking for this book, but I´m not going to pay these ridiculous prices for OOP-books. Not long ago, my favorite magic shop sent me a mail that they have restocked it, and I instantely hit the buy-button, but it was sold out,...again!

Mar 23, 2010
Houston TX
Thanks man I appreciate it, and your thread was the one I found in the archives when searching I immediately searched but no luck

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results