RELEASED: Gear // T-Shirts

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we have officially released some amazingly bad ass t-shirts over in the Gear section. Check 'em out. Let us know what you think. We happen to dig them... a lot. The models are exceptionally sexy.

Have no fear. The Wayne Houchin Purple Suspenders will still be coming soon, and will be available in XS, S, and BabyGap Small. We may also consider SimonCowell Small if there is a big enough market for 'em. Any takers?

Seacrest out.

S

sidrohc

They look awesome! Too bad I wear a small... :( I probably would have bought the Mystery one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
interwebz
hey guys...i have a friend of a friend who's boyfriends, cousin's great aunt twice removeds son who has a good friend who knows someone who works with the NSA. He hacked the T-11 database and found this picture...i thought it was quite interesting...

i didnt know that t-11 and "e" were such good friends!?!?!?!?!

Attachments

• bayme+christian!.jpg
    bayme+christian!.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 108
Sep 2, 2007
Haha, who's the guy licking the pole in the picture for the Mystery shirt?
Ooh, and he's also wearing big pink sunglasses in another one!
Are you making fun of me? (Just kidding.)

The Cerca Trova and Eleven shirt -- my first thoughts, when I saw it, seriously, "Man, would I look good in those."

Very nice and very cool, I believe the word is chique, plus it's "100% distressed cotton." Very impressed -- several people, in the forums, asked for a Cerca Trova t-shirt, and now I can go walk the streets, with people asking "What does that mean?"

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
Ya I pretty much forgot what it meant as well until I looked on the side bar haha of that page. I would have loved it even more though if it said like the other t-shirts at the bottom "I Am One Among Eleven." But other then that I'm so buying one

EDIT: nevermind they all have them im better :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
at least they followed the golden rule of marketing-if you are to take a picture of yourself wearing new clothes, you HAVE to look away from the camera like you don't give a crap.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Ya I pretty much forgot what it meant as well until I looked on the side bar haha of that page. I would have loved it even more though if it said like the other t-shirts at the bottom "I Am One Among Eleven." But other then that I'm so buying one

I'm interested in the Cerca Trova shirts. It means he who seeks, shall find, in Italian.

Are the black shirts faded black or is that just the picture?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results