RELEASED: Gear // T-Shirts

Xxl?????

Okay,
I know I am an "old guy" around here, but c'mon T-11 staff, how about getting some MENS sizes in stock? I wear t-shirts everyday. I am 254 pounds, I need a XXL. Please. Anybody?? I could get a xl, but then I'd have to cut the sleeves off, and cut the neck out. If you get some XXL, I'll buy two of each.

Thanks.
Curtis "Miles of Magic"

S

sidrohc

Okay,
I know I am an "old guy" around here, but c'mon T-11 staff, how about getting some MENS sizes in stock? I wear t-shirts everyday. I am 254 pounds, I need a XXL. Please. Anybody?? I could get a xl, but then I'd have to cut the sleeves off, and cut the neck out. If you get some XXL, I'll buy two of each.

Thanks.
Curtis "Miles of Magic"
I know how you feel.. But I need a small. :confused:

3 Pages of comments and not one about "Bayme Zoolander" ?!?!?!? He was soooo posin' ....Question is , Was it Ferrari? Le Tigra? ... Nope ... Looks like he unleashed "Blue Steel" on us! ......

Seriously though everyone should buy a shirt as part of the proceeds go to the Bayme Zoolander Center For Children Who Can't Read Good And Wanna Learn To Do Other Stuff Good Too, they teach you that there's more to life than being really, really good looking.

I Pm'd him and this is a piece of the convo we had about the photos taken for the T's ...

I asked when the idea for the pics originated.... This was his answer ...

Bayme: "Well I guess it all started the first time I went through the second grade. I caught my reflection in a spoon while I was eating my cereal, and I remember thinking "wow, you're ridiculously good looking, maybe you could do that for a career."
ME: Do what for a career?
Bayme Zoolander: "Be professionally good looking"
ME: Is male modeling what you always dreamed of doing?
Bayme Zoolander: I wasn't like every other kid, you know, who dreams about being an astronaut, I was always more interested in what bark was made out of on a tree. Richard Gere's a real hero of mine. Sting. Sting would be another person who's a hero. The music he's created over the years, I don't really listen to it, but the fact that he's making it, I respect that. I care desperately about what I do. Do I know what product I'm selling? No. Do I know what I'm doing today? No. But I'm here, and I'm gonna give it my best shot. ........:p

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Trundy,

I am greatly offended by your remarks. How could you confuse Le Tigre or Blue Steel-- not even to mention Ferrari-- with my actual pose: MOLTEN LAVA PART VII.

I first started to develop MLPV when I was sixteen months old, when I was approached by a rabid canine and I was surprised and I remember thinking "wow I am both surprised and really really really ridiculously good looking right now." Then I grabbed my pacifier and wrote down the name of the pose. From that day on, I've continued to develop the overall structure and poise that the pose encompasses. It's been a lifetime journey-- full of surprises and glory-- but I believe it has now been perfected.

Trundy,

I am greatly offended by your remarks. How could you confuse Le Tigre or Blue Steel-- not even to mention Ferrari-- with my actual pose: MOLTEN LAVA PART VII.

I first started to develop MLPV when I was sixteen months old, when I was approached by a rabid canine and I was surprised and I remember thinking "wow I am both surprised and really really really ridiculously good looking right now." Then I grabbed my pacifier and wrote down the name of the pose. From that day on, I've continued to develop the overall structure and poise that the pose encompasses. It's been a lifetime journey-- full of surprises and glory-- but I believe it has now been perfected.

Mr Bayme ... I stand corrected... May I compliment you on MLPV , as it is something we should all aspire to ... We are in the company of greatness....

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Trundy,

Jonathan, you just won the award for "Funniest Thing I've Seen On This Forum"
Congratulations!

Aug 31, 2007
Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we have officially released some amazingly bad ass t-shirts over in the Gear section. Check 'em out. Let us know what you think. We happen to dig them... a lot. The models are exceptionally sexy.

Have no fear. The Wayne Houchin Purple Suspenders will still be coming soon, and will be available in XS, S, and BabyGap Small. We may also consider SimonCowell Small if there is a big enough market for 'em. Any takers?

Seacrest out.

I see that the big guys get left behind again! Why can't anyone come out with clothing for big guys like me ? I would love to see some XXL or eve XXXL. Come on people!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results