REVIEW: In & of Itself by Derek Delguadio

May 13, 2020
I completely agree with everything you say in the video. I just watched it tonight and one thing that I can’t believe is how clear the experience came through even though I wasn’t there to see it live. I definitely recommend consuming as little information about the show as possible before seeing it.

There is only thing that I will say for anyone curious about the show. In his review above, Michael mentions getting emotional by the end. I did, too, and I think that a lot of people will experience some kind of visceral emotional response. In my case, I quite literally sat in my living room in complete silence with tears in my eyes for about ten minutes after it ended. However, I think that everyone watching will arrive at that point in different ways and for different reasons. I think it’ll just be a personal experience for everyone.

I can’t recommend it enough.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
This is probably the best magic show I've ever seen.

Emotional, beautifully set, compelling - also impossible. So good you don't even speculate about methods, you just experience it. From what I'm told by those who were able to see it live, the style of editing also conveyed the experience of seeing it live very well.

I'm not gonna lie - I'm envious of how good this is. Delgaudio (and crew) is thinking on a whole different level than anyone else in the magic/mystery entertainment industry.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results