Review: Messenger app by GEEmmicK

Jul 29, 2012
I just got the Messenger app by GEEmmicK and it’s so brilliant that I had to post a review :)

Google Playstore Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/...ml8mlXHZqRgE02RUev2uvXjmqi5Enb9ZFdbYOf0EF5_8U

Effect:
You inform the audience that you have a telepathic link with a friend and you’ll demonstrate it. A spectator freely names or picks a card. Then you message the friend to guess the card and he instantly replies back with the spectator’s selection.

App Design:
The messenger app looks and works exactly like Whatsapp. The app is also fully customizable so you can add unlimited entries to predict any value – numbers, time, card, months, etc.

Method:
You only have to open the conversation with your friend. The spectator can hold the phone and ask the question to your friend.

Skill Level:
The Selection Input method is very easy and you can start performing it instantly after learning the secret.

Final Thoughts:
The app is fairly priced, well designed and let’s you create many effects. Since the method is easy and invisible, you can really focus on your presentation. I can see myself performing this as an Opener anytime someone says to show something. Best part is that it’s completely impromptu and you’ll always have it on you. Highly recommended!

Final Rating:
9/10

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results