Ring Manipulation

Aug 2, 2008
the LBC
hey wats a good dvd or book on ring manipulation?

leave a link if u can

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

peace

May 9, 2008
De'Ring from De'Vo looks like a good ring manipulation DVD, I don't own it myself, however I've seen previews and it looks great! It's available through many online retailers.

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
De'Ring is the only DVD (or any other method of teaching, for that matter) I know of that teaches ring manipulation. I realize that E says the difficulty is high, but there are just some things where even the beginning stuff is hard.Heck, Extreme Beginnerz is labled as medium. Basically what this means is that you're gonna have to take the time and effort to practice everything....quite a bit, and it'll probably take longer than most things you've learned to get a handle of. However, ring manipulation just looks cool, and I'm sure you agree, so I think that time will more than pay off.

Oct 31, 2007
Does De'vo have his own website? I can't find it anywhere... I read in another review of De'Ring that if you buy the DVD from his website you get free access to his forums to discuss the DVD and all that jazz. I know I can get the DVD on Ellusionist, but I just wanted to see if that was true because I think that would be a pretty good deal. If you know the link please post it.

Also, is De'Ring the only ring manipulation DVD he has created? I don't really know a whole lot about it so I figured I would ask.

Thanks,

Orin

Sep 2, 2007
there is also Ring thing. I forget who it's by. but that is more magic....

Jun 13, 2008
Tacoma, WA
Does De'vo have his own website? I can't find it anywhere... I read in another review of De'Ring that if you buy the DVD from his website you get free access to his forums to discuss the DVD and all that jazz. I know I can get the DVD on Ellusionist, but I just wanted to see if that was true because I think that would be a pretty good deal. If you know the link please post it.

Also, is De'Ring the only ring manipulation DVD he has created? I don't really know a whole lot about it so I figured I would ask.

Thanks,

Orin

De'vo's website:
www.superhandz.com

De'vo's store:
www.xtremehandz.com

Oct 31, 2007
Is there any place that sells rings exclusively for magic or should I just got to a mall and look around for something?

Thanks for answering my last question.

Orin

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Yeah, it's called "Ring Thing". Orin I don't think there're specifically rings for manipulation (not counting magic-related PK rings etc)... From memory I think on De'Ring Devo has a section on choosing the right ring? I may be wrong..

Oct 31, 2007
Yeah, it's called "Ring Thing". Orin I don't think there're specifically rings for manipulation (not counting magic-related PK rings etc)... From memory I think on De'Ring Devo has a section on choosing the right ring? I may be wrong..

Oh well I guess that would make sense. Thanks for helping me out.

Orin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results