Roadrunner Cull DVD question?

Aug 25, 2008
Can you cull a card to second from top?
Like if there was two jacks on the top of the deck, and you flip the deck over and run through the cards culling the card between the jacks.

Aug 18, 2008
True. Let me rephrase the question,

Is it taught in his DVD or any other culling sources?

If you learn how to cull properly, you could definitely accomplish this, I am not sure that idea is taught on his DVD directly, but once you work through it you will not have any problems

Oct 11, 2007
you can totally do that. Also let me tell you something about Koysta, the kid is insane. Probably one of the most technically skilled magicians out there and once you watch that dvd your going to be like how did i ever live without this move. Yes it will take you a LONG time to master some of his routines with the dvd, but when you can cull to the level that Koysta does ANYTHING is possible and the move is just absolutely flawless. You can't see anything and you can watch him do the same routine over and over again, and guess what, ur going to still not have a damn clue if you don't know what culling is. Koysta also does something called the undercover double, which again is ridiculously hard to be flawless but in his hands is pure magic. Double lift? No need after that move is learned, i give Koysta mad props for one reason, hand him a normal deck anytime, and he just can fry you with any deck without any set up. Hats off to him... if your thinking about it, you already made a mistake, because you should of already owned it.

Jan 10, 2008
you can totally do that. Also let me tell you something about Koysta, the kid is insane. Probably one of the most technically skilled magicians out there and once you watch that dvd your going to be like how did i ever live without this move. Yes it will take you a LONG time to master some of his routines with the dvd, but when you can cull to the level that Koysta does ANYTHING is possible and the move is just absolutely flawless. You can't see anything and you can watch him do the same routine over and over again, and guess what, ur going to still not have a damn clue if you don't know what culling is. Koysta also does something called the undercover double, which again is ridiculously hard to be flawless but in his hands is pure magic. Double lift? No need after that move is learned, i give Koysta mad props for one reason, hand him a normal deck anytime, and he just can fry you with any deck without any set up. Hats off to him... if your thinking about it, you already made a mistake, because you should of already owned it.

I completely agree with this statement. I've been doing the cull for a few years now, but i'm still really eager to get my grubby hands on this little diddie. Koysta has the ability to cull mulitiple cards in less than a minutes. Say if you have a trick that requries a set-up of about ten cards on top of the deck. Instead of performing it with the deck already set up, imagine being able to set it up in full view without arousing suspicion in about 15 seconds. Koysta can have an entire red-black seperation in about 40 seconds. The guy is friggin' nuts and he's kind enough to put this technique out there. I'm shaking I want that DVD so bad.

May 3, 2008
Hong Kong
I have the DVD and its freaking amazing.
Its not the most interesting thing ever but its awesome stuff.
He teaches way clearly and you learn everything you need. You learn the classic cull then the road runner.
He can set up red and black. the worlds fairest triumph. basically amazing things you never knew you could perform so cleanly

D

Deleted member 2755

I completely agree with this statement. I've been doing the cull for a few years now, but i'm still really eager to get my grubby hands on this little diddie. Koysta has the ability to cull mulitiple cards in less than a minutes. Say if you have a trick that requries a set-up of about ten cards on top of the deck. Instead of performing it with the deck already set up, imagine being able to set it up in full view without arousing suspicion in about 15 seconds. Koysta can have an entire red-black seperation in about 40 seconds. The guy is friggin' nuts and he's kind enough to put this technique out there. I'm shaking I want that DVD so bad.

Faster than 40 seconds..... Kostya is the man. He does it simply by spreading through the deck. Insane.

Culling is an amazing ability to have. It's insanely hard, but when mastered, you have a powerful move in your arsenal. Use it a a force, a control, an out, separating reds and blacks, or anything your little heart desires. ;) I don't have culling down yet, but when I do, it will be insane.

-Doug

Aug 18, 2008
Even being able to cull one or two cards is incredibly useful, thats about where I am at the moment. This is the best DVD I own

Oct 1, 2008
earth
yeah, best dvd ever, but im warning you, if your not going to practice this move, you may as well not buy this dvd. its a lot of work

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results