Robert Smith's WOUNDED

Sep 5, 2007
yeah.. i know the effect.
the most shocking effect you will ever purchase.
the thing is you must cry... which is kinda hard to do.

Dec 26, 2007
The tears are not difficult to produce with the gimmick provided it gets really easy when you learn how your body works. Sorry I now that sounds creepy. Dont worry about the tears the gimmick does almost all the work, you just need to focus on the presentation. There is 1 effect that requires but everything else packs very small. Theses are practical effect that do not require a lot of preperation and many of the routines taught could be performed in a walk around environment. I know the effect looks so amazing that you may think that there is tons of setup but I think you will be suprised at how easy and practical this effect is.
Shaun
www.papercraneproductions.net

Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
yes the spectator can hold on to your wrist as the blood comes out
and like shaun said Tears of Blood is super easy the gimmick does almost all the work for you
theres 3 gimmicks you can use (depends on what version you want to perform)
and all of the gimmicks are cofortable
oh and none of the versions are hard you just really have to focus on the presentation

Ill post a review as soon as possible and a video performance of it
by the way awsome trick

-caesar

Dec 26, 2007
With proper use it is safe, there are no chemicals or fake blood that you have to worry about. I really cant go in to much with out revealing but it is very safe.

Sep 3, 2007
With proper use it is safe, there are no chemicals or fake blood that you have to worry about. I really cant go in to much with out revealing but it is very safe.

I just watched the dvd and all I can really say is that the first version L isn't something that a lot of people are going to be excited about performing. If a kid got caught setting up for this you guys are in for a lot of crap (thinking in terms of Warning by E). Where'd you learn this? On this dvd.... Mom and dad watch the dvd... You guys are setting yourselves up for lawsuits by selling this to kids!

But that being said I for one am not the type to complain about what other's might not like. I actually like the effect. I feel slightly disappointed shelling out 70$ for this since the included materials I could find for 10$ max. So does that make this a 60$ dvd? Because in my honest opinion the teaching was basically: This is how you do it, next section...

So those are my thoughts. I would give the product as a whole about a 6 out of 10 because it's such a strong trick, one of which I most likely wouldn't do, the others have potential for creativity.

Dec 26, 2007
Thats the reason we included the gimmicks, we realized that although many of the gimmicks are inexpensive and easy to find some of them cannot be purchased locally so its much more convient for the customer to have it pre-packaged.

Sir fans alot, I can understand how you feel about Stigmata L but from the people that bought the underground EBOOK the majority of them preferred that method over the others. The thing about Wounded is there are so many ways to perform Wounded there is something for everybody.
Shaun
www.papercraneproductions.net

Dec 26, 2007
We are running low on complete kits so we are now selling the DVD only for $35.95. We will, however, keep a small number of complete kits available for a time. Thank you all for your interest and support of this project.

Paper Crane Productions

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results