Routine magical maintenance

Feb 25, 2017
Recently my invisible thread reel broke in a unique way and I didn't see a forum about how to fix things, it ended up wrapping around the securing string and won't come out. Any ideas on how to fix it

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Yikes! I have a really hard time with I.T. for these reasons. It always breaks, and maintenance is difficult (mostly because I can't see it). I stay away from electronic reels and stick with loops for the most part.

Reactions: CWhite
Feb 25, 2017
Yikes! I have a really hard time with I.T. for these reasons. It always breaks, and maintenance is difficult (mostly because I can't see it). I stay away from electronic reels and stick with loops for the most part.
It isn't an electronic one, and loops break too easily for me, have you ever fixed a problem with your own reels similar to my own?

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
It isn't an electronic one, and loops break too easily for me, have you ever fixed a problem with your own reels similar to my own?

No, each time I have broken a reel it becomes practically useless :/ All I.T. will break eventually. With loops I know that I can make a new batch, I have a harder time with the reels.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results