Routining BeLieve

I'm considering purchasing Believe and thought of an interesting topic for discussion: Would make Believe your opener or finale? As Joel says it seems to be a great way to take down barriers and make people realize you're not doing stupid "my nephew showed me that" tricks, but it sure would be one great kicker ending. (In fact, what could you follow up with after preforming a trick like that?)

Kristian

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 3, 2008
Sweden
I'm considering purchasing Believe and thought of an interesting topic for discussion: Would make Believe your opener or finale? As Joel says it seems to be a great way to take down barriers and make people realize you're not doing stupid "my nephew showed me that" tricks, but it sure would be one great kicker ending. (In fact, what could you follow up with after preforming a trick like that?)

Kristian

I don't know that either. I think Believe is too strong to use as an opener. :)

Jan 14, 2008
philippines
believe is a sure closer... its the real thing.. close-up magic at its purest form...
so simple yet it looks like real magic....

-neco

end with believe dont open with it i like to do distortion than believe because both are very visual changes i had a girl scream and run away after distortion and when she calmed down did believe and her and her friends ran away screaming i believe i believe 100 percent end with it best ending possable

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results