Roy Kueppers excellent customer service

May 5, 2016
hi I am sure you are aware of Roy Kueppers, the custom coin maker. I just wanted to give a shout that I had a very positive experience with him recently. I had a minor issue and he gave customer service way above and beyond what I would have expected. He really cares about his customers and has great quality custom coins! He has made in me a customer for life with this exceptional, incredible customer service. I am not a friend of Roy's and I am not profiting in any way from this. but I cannot avoid telling others of customer service and quality products that exceed what we would even ask for! He really cares about his customers.

Jun 13, 2013
I love Roy, he is honest, does good work, and has made me both of my Tommy wonder routines, Coins across and socked coins. He is very easy to contact too and discuss custom work.

Dec 1, 2015
Wow sounds like he's really got it together now. Seems like a nice enough fellow but I had an utterly horrible experience. Couldn't remember who I was or what I ordered.. Order took 8 months and was wrong.. Could drive a truck through gap in the machining tolerances.. I eventually gave up and wrote it off as a loss.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results