Royal Road To Card Magic dvd?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello!

My cousin wanted to start learning card magic and i was thinking about geting a dvd for him and i was wondering how is the Royal Road To Card Magic by R paul wilson? when i started out i learned it from the ellusionist dvds but i dont have enough money to buy him all these dvds and royal road was quit cheap. So how are they compared to Ellusionists card magic dvds?

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I would reccomend the DVDs, and the book that goes along with it. When i first started i got the book and personally found it a bit difficult to learn from just the text (being a very visual person, even the pictures they had in there werent enough) and the DVDs would help alot :D. Having the book with it would also be good because he can watch it on the DVD then refer to the book to fine tune it, once he uncerstands the main portion of the trick/sleight.

Nov 17, 2007
Hello!

My cousin wanted to start learning card magic and i was thinking about geting a dvd for him and i was wondering how is the Royal Road To Card Magic by R paul wilson? when i started out i learned it from the ellusionist dvds but i dont have enough money to buy him all these dvds and royal road was quit cheap. So how are they compared to Ellusionists card magic dvds?

I just sell this set of DVD on Ebay for 30 dollars .
check this http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...tem=280188357390&_trksid=p3984.cSELL.m315.lVI

Nov 22, 2007
I always thought it was pathetic that they sold the DVD set for $80. There is a book for about $10.

I cannot see how in the world someone would pay $75-85 extra bucks for a DVD when there's a book that's cheap.

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
I agree that $70 (what E sells it for i think) is a bit much but then again it can be very helpful compared to the price of like Ninja 2 which is like $45? Royal road has way more to learn from then say ninja or most of brad's very expensive DVDs. It all really depends on the person, if your cousin can pick up a book and learn from it easily get him just the book but if he is like me and is a very visual person then i would say get the DVDs, and the book lol, for reasons in my previous post.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results