Rubber Band Magic - Where to start?

May 17, 2009
United Kingdom
Hey, this message is to anyone who does rubberband magic as I think it is a great close up idea and would like in on it.
Can anyone advise some references that may beable to help me begin in rubberband magic?
Cheers
Josh

Nov 23, 2007
NC
I have heard that Greg Morelands dvd set is pretty good. It goes from beginner to advanced. Again, I dont have it but I've heard from several people its pretty good. You can find it here.

Also, check out the name Joe Rindfleisch. You'll have to search a little but he's got a pretty good looking one I've seen called jumper where a knot jumps on and off.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Band Shark I believe it's called. Personally, I enjoy Missing link from Chris Kenner's book Totally Out of Control, Slink form Daniel Garcia's BentTouchSlink and Rubber Made, by Daniel Garcia on Project 1.

The great thing about rubber bands is that trick difficulties don't tend to range off too far, you can always be sure that after some practice you'll get the moves down ;)

G

May 3, 2008
I have a modification of Missing Link that I perform every day. All I need is one rubber band and I can use someone's hair stretchy thing if i wanted to. My version's also a lot easier to set up and a bit cleaner. Also, instead of just pulling them apart to separate them I just blow on the spot where they're linked and they pop apart.

Aug 25, 2008
I have a modification of Missing Link that I perform every day. All I need is one rubber band and I can use someone's hair stretchy thing if i wanted to. My version's also a lot easier to set up and a bit cleaner. Also, instead of just pulling them apart to separate them I just blow on the spot where they're linked and they pop apart.

You mean you basically do Slink?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results