"Sammich" a 3-phased sandwich routine.

Sep 16, 2012
Israel
I am a big fan of sandwich routines and I must say - it's awesome!
I can't really tell you what is wrong but I can tell you that it's clean, smooth and pretty damn good!
Don't know what about the other dudes here.. me to like it!

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Oh.. i didn't quite expect such comments! Thank you very much.
PS : I'll definately put more effort and work on my square ups! ^^

Apr 6, 2011
Lansing, MI
Your sleights are all well executed, what I would say you most need to work on is your presentation, specifically the motivation for your actions. An easy one right off the bat, you actually say the individual jacks names, and then clearly show each jack. And even if that is only noticed subconsciously.. it still has negative connotations in the mind of the spectator. Instead, use the naming simultaneously with which jack you are showing, as that motivates you "clearly showing" both jakes. Does that makes sense? Another specific one, your cascade. Well done, very clean, and you try to motivate it with stating their cards in the middle of the deck. I would either recommend a different control, or else doing that move on the off beat. Try to play it off as if you aren't even thinking about it. Finally, your patter is just dry. The routine is great though!

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
I wasn't really going for patter here. What I actually wanted was to basically share the routine and hear some criticism on the slights,moves. I wanted to show the pop-out move, hence I think it's original. But what you said about the subconsciousness is right and i'd really like to thank you about it. It's something that every performer should keep in mind.
Yet again - this routine is just a concept and .. i felt pretty damn inspired when i came up with. Thought i might share it and inspire somebody else! :)
Thanks for the kind words and the constructive criticism though!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results