Sandwich Routine

Sep 1, 2007
Sure man. Let me have 'em.

The main thing is that your breaks are OBVIOUS. That was my main problem. I actually really like the routine, and if you have some patter for it, laymen will flip out (especially after the second sandwich). I think for the sake of the video you were going a bit fast, if you slow it down and misdirect while showing the two cards (the bread) you can get your break then. Also, see if you can find a few ways to load. That is more of a magician caveat but still it would add a tiny variety to what is already a very magical looking routine.

Keep it up man, the ideas are great, and if you work on the details you have a great one on your hands :D

The main thing is that your breaks are OBVIOUS. That was my main problem. I actually really like the routine, and if you have some patter for it, laymen will flip out (especially after the second sandwich). I think for the sake of the video you were going a bit fast, if you slow it down and misdirect while showing the two cards (the bread) you can get your break then. Also, see if you can find a few ways to load. That is more of a magician caveat but still it would add a tiny variety to what is already a very magical looking routine.

Keep it up man, the ideas are great, and if you work on the details you have a great one on your hands :D

Thanks man! I really appreciate it.

;D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results