Saturday Night Contest - 12 Years!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Guys,

i mean yes its a contest with random winners... but please still show show some effort and respect to shoot nice pictures. at least have your pics focused...please!!!

most of them so far look like they were shot with a toaster.

i cannot imagine how angry people (with decent entries) will get if they randomly "loose" against one of your pics.

The one I took of the pin is super tiny and didn’t really have much leeway with being too close/far enough away. I took about 35 minutes worth of pictures and angles and it’s the best I could get.

Otherwise, it’d looks janky that the pin was on top of a jar of cinnamon, propped up by a few pennies in front of a refrigerator with a camera phone

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Do I ha to to post it to Instagram, can I not do a file upload, I love the photography contests, but I can never participate. If you need proof that my photo was made for this contest I can include either the most recently released deck or the date

Oct 9, 2015
Colorado
12 YEARS ago today, theory11 launched. Together we’ve created hundreds of products, from magic to cards to games and more. Together we’ve built shows to sold out audiences with Dan White, Justin Willman, Franco Pascali, and Blake Vogt. Together we’ve donated $100k+ to charity: water, RED, 826 National, and World Wildlife Fund. And together, with you - we inspired each other to literally make the impossible possible.

To help celebrate our 12th birthday, we want you all to take a photo of ANYTHING theory11 related. It could be your favorite theory11 deck, your favorite theory11 trick, your favorite theory11 shirt; anything that relates to theory11 in some way is all fair game for this contest! Post your photo to Instagram, hashtag it #theory11, and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, September 1st.

Once time is up we will select 12 random winners. Yes, you read that correctly. TWELVE WINNERS. Each winner will receive 1,000 Elite Member Points and a deck of Black NOCs, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

We couldn't have gotten to this point without all of your support, and we will be eternally grateful. Thank you to absolutely everyone who has made this journey possible and for making this community the best in the world!

https://www.instagram.com/p/B14XLFzH56y/?igshid=fw45x82bvasx

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Do I ha to to post it to Instagram, can I not do a file upload, I love the photography contests, but I can never participate. If you need proof that my photo was made for this contest I can include either the most recently released deck or the date
You can definitely post the photo directly in here!

Reactions: Dtop

Dtop

Elite Member
Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for hosting these awesome contests, so much growth has happened over the past 12 years. I hope I get to be here for next years anniversary. Here is my entry, I had to lower the quality because apparently a 12 mb photo isn't supported. I wanted show off as much as I could about TheoryXI with as little clutter as possible. The lighting could've been better, but overall Id like to say I did a good job. Thanks Theory 11!

TXIv2.jpg

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results