Saturday Night Contest - 12 Years!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Casey Rudd, Aug 31, 2019.

1. Thanks, I hope I am eligible.

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  2. The one I took of the pin is super tiny and didn’t really have much leeway with being too close/far enough away. I took about 35 minutes worth of pictures and angles and it’s the best I could get.

Otherwise, it’d looks janky that the pin was on top of a jar of cinnamon, propped up by a few pennies in front of a refrigerator with a camera phone

3. Congrats on 12 years of astonishment! ( :

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  4. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  5. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  6. Do I ha to to post it to Instagram, can I not do a file upload, I love the photography contests, but I can never participate. If you need proof that my photo was made for this contest I can include either the most recently released deck or the date

7. https://www.instagram.com/p/B14XLFzH56y/?igshid=fw45x82bvasx

Gabriel Z. likes this.
  8. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  9. You can definitely post the photo directly in here!

Dtop likes this.
  10. Sweet thanks, thought I’d ask since the rules say Instagram, does this apply for future contests too? Or just this one since it is unique?

11. I don't have instagram but I really want to post, What should I do?

12. I had the same problem, Casey said we could do a file upload for this contest

13. Thank you so much!

14. Gabriel Z. likes this.
  15. Thanks for hosting these awesome contests, so much growth has happened over the past 12 years. I hope I get to be here for next years anniversary. Here is my entry, I had to lower the quality because apparently a 12 mb photo isn't supported. I wanted show off as much as I could about TheoryXI with as little clutter as possible. The lighting could've been better, but overall Id like to say I did a good job. Thanks Theory 11!

TXIv2.jpg

Gabriel Z. likes this.