Saturday Night Contest - 13 Years!

Dec 9, 2013
Happy 13th year with the Magic community, theory11 people!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I found this great page at the end of 2013 thanks to a friend who shares the passion for magic with me.
my favourite items are your costume playing cards, specially Charity:Water, cuz not only love the design but also help to make a difference in the world.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
I joined theory11 in 2018. Since then I have found that it is one of the most supportive communities I could have ever asked for. My favorite product is 'Bare'by the other brothers. I have used this is just about every one of my shows. Happy 13th theory11. Here's to many more years of magic.

hugo_boss2

Elite Member
Oct 7, 2014
I’d hold you up at say to Theory11, “these monarch’s gonna be the best deck in the world. These monarchs gonna be something better than anything I ever knew.” And you grew up good and wonderful. It was great just shuffling you, every day was like a privilege. Then the time come for you to be your own deck and take on the world and you did. But somewhere along the line, you changed. You stopped being you. You let the tycoons stick a finger in your face and tell you you're no good. And when things got hard, you started looking for something to blame, like a big shadow masters.
Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all charity: water and project red. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your tuck box and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard ya hit. It's about how hard you can get up and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done! Now if you know what you're worth, then go out and get what you're worth. But ya gotta be willing to take the hits, and not pointing aces saying you ain't where you wanna be because of him, or her, or anybody! Cowards do that and that ain't you! You're better than that! I'm always gonna love you (me) no matter what. No matter what happens. You're my star and you're my wars. You're the best thing in my life. But until you start believing in yourself, ya ain't gonna have a life. Don't forget to visit Derren Brown.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I joined in 2014. Of the releases, I have to divvy it up into a few categories:

Deck - NoMads (I have the "dirty" version. At the time, I didn't like them, they have grown on me and I love how they look)

Trick - Perfect Cents: I love coin magic and, for the most part, it's very practical and feels natural to present.

Tutorial - "Backpack" by Andrei Jihk, and "Ninja+ Sessions" by Michael O'Brien. Backpack because I hate my hands so much and 'Sessions because, if you want any (Ninja) ring routines, that's where you go.

RKMagic

Elite Member
May 14, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I’ve been a Theory11 member since 2011 & every year brings new incredible releases and projects! My all-time favorite Theory11 release was the original Monarchs. The deck is such a classic and I can still remember eagerly waiting in front of my computer for the countdown to run out. A timeless design that suits any occasion, truly the best.

Apr 18, 2020
Happy birthday and congratulations theory 11!!! I’ve been a huge fan ever since I started collecting playing cards three years ago and I fell in love with your tuck cases. My favorite item from theory 11 has to be the Citizens playing cards. Amazing cards and tuck case!

Aug 29, 2020
Congrats theory11! Looking forward to the next 13. I am a very new member here (only a week or two), but same story as many. Saw some beautiful cards out in the wild and asked about them. Now I have my own Nationals (black), and some Monarchs (purple) on the way. I absolutely love the look of the purples. Very royal.

Aristotilean

Elite Member
Dec 6, 2018
I joined after Thanksgiving in 2018. My favorite deck from Theory11 has to be the Union deck. I love the combination of the Art Deco style back design combined with the historical elements on the aces and the court cards. Truly a work of art!

Jul 1, 2014
I joined T11 in 2014. And my favorite release is definitely The Gold Monarchs Decks. Extremely beautiful and the cards also handle really really well. Can't ask for more than that!

Aug 8, 2020
I joined theory11 last month.
I'm becoming a huge fan of your ccommunit, and I love to have my first set of decks (stars wars' set)
happy birthday theory11 from Argentina you are doing greatgreat!;)

kardwell146

Elite Member
Dec 12, 2008
So the one deck that sticks out the most is the second deck I bought , only 2 , little did I know. The Centurions, I love the box art and the early ad card that has evolved over time, like Theory 11. I never did get the white version, still hope one day it’ll show up in the Archive. The quality has always been amazing regarding decks and tricks. Still love the Holiday wheel every year too. I miss watching Zach and Christin videos. Time flys.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
I joined in 2009! Had to have a t-shirt and some of those great decks! And now I was one of the first to jump at the streaming club, my go to magic site, and now app, for magic, not just at home, but especially on the road! Thanks for all the years of great magic, and fun!
Congrats! You were chosen at random to take home this week's prize! Please reach out to our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Thank you to everyone who has either joined since the very beginning, or even joined us today - we look forward to making these next 13 years even bigger and better than you've ever seen before. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Jan 8, 2019
I joined Theory 11 at the beginning of 2019, because I saw the Union Playing Cards in Crazy Rich Asians, and then I discovered Theory 11. My favorite release has been Position Impossible, which is probably the cleanest ACAAN out there.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results