Saturday Night Contest - 6 Seconds Or Less

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
What's up dudes! The contest is over and we had a chance to watch the entries. We were super impressed by not only how many submissions there were, but also the amount of creativity throughout. I myself was quite amused by the number of entries doing magic/cardistry to Harlem Shake, haha. Totally off subject, but go check out my favorite version - the Norway Army Harlem Shake. It's ridiculous.

Okay, no more Harlem Shake. Let's get down to business. One entry stuck out the most for it's creativity, originality, and overall dope-factor. The winner of this week's SNC is salemshadows (post #55) for his stop motion submission where a card seemingly melds into a pad of paper, then reappears as a drawing. Super cool! Congrats dude, you won yourself a brick of Love Me, any effect on The Wire, and 1,000 Elite Member Points! Email us your contact info and we'll send it out. You can check out salemshadow's entry on Vine.

Thanks to everyone who participated! Make sure to find and follow theory11 on Vine @theory11. Have an epic Monday and we'll see you guys next Saturday.

-MJ

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results