Saturday Night Contest - A Birthday Cake!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
First of all, just want to thank absolutely everyone for wishing me a happy birthday! You all have made it super special, and it's been such an honor to be a part of this team coming up on 11 years in November, and a part of this community as a whole since 2008 before I even made an account. When I was 13 getting into magic little did I know I'd be a part of hands down the greatest family and community in the magic/playing cards world. theory11 is truly something special and I've loved being a part of all of this, growing the passion for playing cards and magic all over the world. You guys are the best, and from the bottom of my heart - thank you.

With that said, sadly there can only be one winner. I love absolutely every single cake you guys made for me, and you all did such excellent work. The winner chosen for this week's contest is BMerc15! The concept of getting a cake directly from the bakery and having the windowed card box replicate the bakery box was a great detail! Execution was amazing. Please send an email to support@theory11.com to claim your prize!

There were a ton of runner-ups that made this super close, and like I said, I loved absolutely every single cake you guys made for me. So I'm going to do something that hasn't been done before in SNC history...

Every single person that entered this week with a cake of their own received 250 elite points, and you should see those points already added to your accounts. Can't thank you guys enough for making this birthday truly special! Looking forward to seeing you guys again on Saturday for another contest. Have a wonderful week ahead :)

Nov 13, 2019
Of course the only contest I missed in about 6 months everyone gets points 😂

Only joking great job everyone and well done Bmerc15!

Reactions: BMerc15
Oct 2, 2018
Happy belated Birthday! I was moving this weekend so I wasn't even able to log in. Just my luck too. I've made dozen of real cakes and have a ton of supplies and props..." I coulda been a contenda!" Congrats to the winner. Again, Happy Birthday Casey.

Reactions: Arconik
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results