Saturday Night Contest - Akkelian Prediction

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! If you missed it yesterday, we have released the Akkelian Envelopes by Spidey. The envelopes are a powerful, practical mentalism tool that enable you to instantly divine exactly what your spectator has written down - words, numbers, or even drawings. According to Spidey, if he could only use one mentalism prop for the rest of his life, this would be the one. It's his favorite utility device that he's ever created, and for good reason.

We wanted to celebrate the new release with a fun contest for you all. I have placed two random cards from a shuffled deck into an envelope and it's sitting in front of me on my desk. Your challenge is to tell me what two cards are in this envelope. Post your guesses in this format:

(identity of card)
(identity of card)

Post your guess (ONE GUESS ONLY) in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 9th. After time is up, we will go through all guesses and decide on a winner based on which person was the first to guess correctly or come the closest to guessing correctly.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points and Akkelian Envelopes by Spidey, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world. Good luck!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results