Saturday Night Contest - All Around the World

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend! It's been quite the journey since we started in 2007. Over the course of the past 9 years, theory11 has been able to deliver magic and playing cards all over the world. We could list every city that we have delivered to, but that would take quite a long time. Instead, we want to SEE where theory11 has traveled to - specifically, YOUR CITY.

All you have to do is take a picture showcasing theory11 products or decks in a particular landmark or location in YOUR city. Simply use a photo sharing website such as Instagram or Imgur, and hashtag the photo with #theory11 and the name of your city. Once you have posted the image online, post the link to your image in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 6th.

How will we judge this week's contest? Overall impact - in particular, our overall favorite photo, based on visual style, focus, quality, and overall composition. Doesn't mean you have to have any fancy equipment - many of the Instagram photos we post at theory11 are taken with an ordinary iPhone.

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Points, and a 6-pack of ANY deck that we have in stock, shipped to you on the house.

We can't wait to see where we have landed all over the world. Show us where you represent theory11!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
This is my stepdad holding a deck of Gold Monarchs. There is a long story behind Walt, but I'll give you a brief summary. He was in the army, he is a loving husband to my mother, has four children, and plays Publisher Clearing House religiously. He is there every morning when I shuffle my cards good days and bad. His duties extend far beyond rolling cigarettes for my mother and younger brother. He has also watched me develop since I became mentally ill back in early 2006-2008. He is a real gentleman who is ready to see one of my card effects at a moments notice, my favorite spectator. Most importantly of all, he has been a resident of Clayton, NY for 72 years. Now if that isn't a landmark, then I don't know the definition of a landmark.;)

https://www.instagram.com/p/BMd9pVZjC1O/

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results