Saturday Night Contest - All Around the World

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Our winner this week had a photo that followed the criteria the best overall, and that winner is Giacomo! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We really enjoyed going through all of the entries and seeing where you guys represent theory11. It is truly amazing to know that we come from various countries, yet we are all brought together by our passion.

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Jan 13, 2016
Wait, wait, Marco, Rimini? Nice! We've IT (Information Technology) apprenticeship there (or in Plymouth...) for best learners. I suppose I'll be there (or in Plymouth :D ) next year, so we can meet, if you want.

Alright guys, time for results! Our winner this week had a photo that followed the criteria the best overall, and that winner is Giacomo! Congrats! Please contact our support team with details to claim your prize!

We really enjoyed going through all of the entries and seeing where you guys represent theory11. It is truly amazing to know that we come from various countries, yet we are all brought together by our passion.

See you guys on Saturday for a new contest!

Wow I cant believe it!!! It was my first time ever attempting to win a contest, and afterall i just felt in love with all of you and this awesome community! :)
Thanks for all the compliments, I really appreciate it!
Also congrats to all other partecipants, you all did a great job!

Have a nice week! :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results