Saturday Night Contest - Black & White

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Here's my Black & White Card Star, Film Noir style...

Good luck to all !
Congrats! We've selected your photo as the winner of this week's contest! We absolutely loved the stark contrast between black and white, and the lighting and sharp angles were absolutely stellar. Contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Huge congrats also to Patrix and Rob Tabris for their submissions that made this contest super close! Had a ton of fun going through all of the entries this week, and we'll see you all back again on Saturday for a new contest!

Mar 28, 2020
Congrats! We've selected your photo as the winner of this week's contest! We absolutely loved the stark contrast between black and white, and the lighting and sharp angles were absolutely stellar. Contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Huge congrats also to Patrix and Rob Tabris for their submissions that made this contest super close! Had a ton of fun going through all of the entries this week, and we'll see you all back again on Saturday for a new contest!

👍👍 Et voilà !!!

Reactions: DaBomb

DaBomb

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013

Wow !!... 😲
Merci beaucoup !! I'm so happy and proud, thanks a lot to everybody who liked my shot and to the judges for choosing it amongst all the nice entries all you people submited this week-end ! That was awesome ! 😀

Best,
Fabien.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Wow !!... 😲
Merci beaucoup !! I'm so happy and proud, thanks a lot to everybody who liked my shot and to the judges for choosing it amongst all the nice entries all you people submited this week-end ! That was awesome ! 😀

Best,
Fabien.

Congratulations you are DaBomb!!

Reactions: DaBomb
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results