Saturday Night Contest - Black & White!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend!

Our contest this week is inspired by the black and white theme. Your challenge this week is to capture an image of playing cards in a black and white style. You can also take it up a notch by trying to replicate the film noir style. Lighting can make or break your photo, so do your best to get it just right and find the right contrast.

Upload your picture to Instagram (or directly in your response) using the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your post in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 14th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner. Winner will be selected based on the overall impact of the photo, the composition of your shot, the lighting, and how close you can get to the film noir style. Each member is allowed up to 2 entries.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and 6 decks currently in stock in our store.

Good luck!

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hey guys!

Here are my entries!

Have a happy weekend!

Nikolay

Jul 17, 2022
Here’s one photo, I’ve never done photo editing before, so this is new to me, but I did my best and I’m pretty proud of it.

Attachments

• B&W Cards 2 Industrial.JPEG
    B&W Cards 2 Industrial.JPEG
    776.9 KB · Views: 107
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results