Saturday Night Contest - Camera Tricks!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats Davis! We have selected your entry as the winner for this week's contest! We liked the simplicity of the idea and the execution was great. There's a lot of ways this could look super obvious and bad, but the continuous flow of the body without any cuts made this so much more effective and very smooth. Please send an email to our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

This contest was very close and there were so many great ideas, it was hard to choose just one! We appreciate everyone taking the time to enter this week. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
Thank you so much! I had a feeling this was close. I was getting pretty fooled by some of these entries.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Congrats Davis! We have selected your entry as the winner for this week's contest! We liked the simplicity of the idea and the execution was great. There's a lot of ways this could look super obvious and bad, but the continuous flow of the body without any cuts made this so much more effective and very smooth. Please send an email to our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

This contest was very close and there were so many great ideas, it was hard to choose just one! We appreciate everyone taking the time to enter this week. See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

That can't be right.... Mine was filled with so many camera tricks I crashed the Facebook server the other day. Lol :p

Congratulations Davis!!!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results