Saturday Night Contest : Caption This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 12, 2007
Orlando Fl
SPidey and, the underwater adventures

Rafael: Becoming turtles would be a step up for you guys.
Little Ninja on floor: 2 GODZILLAA!!!!!!!!!!!
Little Ninja on DG's Hand: this ain't boxing, I can hit him below the belt!
Wayne Houchin: GAp had a sale, I got an XL
DAnny GArcia: I got these Nuchucks on eBay, don't trust pancake369 or else you'll have to duck tape you nunchucks too, although now if I go to a store's duck tape isle, no one is going to notice me!
SHH!!!! You guys DAnny is sleeping, poor guy works on his magic so much and then when miget ninjas start running around and pixiefairies are making things fly, Wayne bought a jacket on sale from gap (and it so totally matches his shoes) that makes him look like Darth Vader, he had to fall asleep.
WH, can you breath in there?
DG you are a beast, I mean who where a leash like that except for Jet Li, maybe you are im in disguise, maybe Wayne is actually trying to look like a ninja, but seriously you guys give him a break, so what if the poor guy is cold.
YOu gusyt have you noticed that WAyne's sword is a black ghost deck melted into a sword. Haha wayne looks so funny......wait I am sorry wayne I didn't mean that, your big and scary black sword is such a good mind opener, I mean you can look into my head anytime if you want with that thing, don't cut my hair off I love my beautiful lng hair, as much as I love you, you ar so hot, especially with that sword.
I haha DAnny is sleeping he can't get me, wait what if he is just pretending, or maybe he is a trance and he might tell something about me, DG: "YOu are a dickhead"
that's not nice I gotta teach you a lesson in politeness, like for example "DAnny you look terrific, I can just eat you up" thats if you are an emotional mother, but I can see you guys are very close, not literally but ytou know, as said by pancake369 "Friends are like bras: close to your heart and there for support."

Morale of the story: kids, please don't do drugs!

Oct 24, 2007
I present...

Caption One:

Danny: I present to you my apprentice, Wayne Houchin. This years ninja fashion is versatile. The face mask can also double as a hood! Watch as Wayne pompously struts up and down the runway. The sign of a ninja with confidence. See how he swings his mighty sword. (Note: Sword not included with the outfit.)

Caption Two

Wayne: Hold your hand steady Danny. Steady...steady...I promise I won't cut it off. I promise! Stop acting like a baby. Calm face, calm face, okay good. STOP MOVING!

Caption Three

Wayne (staring at ninja on Danny's hand): Wow, your getting good at making things appear Danny. How'd you make that little ninja appear?

Danny (smiles): What ninja? (Danny opens his eyes) HOLY CRAP! He's got a miniature bow! He's gonna shoot me! Get him Wayne, get him!

Wayne: What am I to do? What am I do to?

Danny: Get him! GET HIM!

These are my three entries. *bows graciously* :cool:

Tyler

Sep 10, 2007

WAYNE: Give up Danny! You can’t run anymore!

DANNY: Alright alright. I give up. I’ll tell you where I got my beanie. Geez, you had me when you said you had nuggets.

WAYNE: …I said Jerry’s Nuggets

DANNY: …Oh….(pulls out nunchucks)

NEW BULLETIN: Government sends highly specialized Tiny Mini Ninja Taskforce (TMNT) after local magician believed to have performed Fraud. There was resistance, but eventually the task force captured him after threatening to shoot his prized deck of cards.

WAYNE: And for my next effect, I will attempt to slice this ninja on my assistant’s hand…of course without damaging him…(Zips up hoodie) And just in case anything goes wrong...

DANNY: God, I hope this works…

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
#2 D:G: WHATS THE MISSION NINJA HOUCHIN?

W:H: OK NINJA GARCIA AND ALL OTHER MINI NINJAS, WE HAVE A MISSION TODAY, A MISSION TOO....

W:H and D:G's Mothers: OKAY GUY'S, TIME TO COME IN FOR DINNER, YOU GUYS CAN CONTINUE PLAYING NINJA'S AFTER DINNER!

Sep 1, 2007
austria
well, my third and final attempt (and definetely my best one):

What is wrong with magic as an art today?

Edit:
well, seems like i was too late, it's a damn shame i have to follow the laws of CET, didn't bring me any luck with t11 yet...

Edit #2:
wow, it's 5:10am here, so i guess i can't even hit the edit button properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results