Saturday Night Contest : Caption This

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2007
entry #2
Wayne: Super Sour Jelly Boogers ATTACKKK!!!!!!!!!! Get his pancakes!!!!!
Danny: NOOO Youlll never get the panakes!!! RAPHAEL GET HIS WYNNNS they will be sold out at 12:03am!!!hurry upppp
Wayne: dude if u want Wynns then just ask....
Danny:Really, so i yelled and sent Raphael out to attack you for no reason?
Wayne: Yes, now give me some pancakes and a bandage, Raphael cut me with his pair of sai.
Raphael: Sorry bout that dude...
5 minutes later
Danny: Alright man heres your stuff.....UHHH GROSSSSS!!! Who farted?
Wayne: (takes the pancakes and bandage and kicks Danny G.)
Danny: What the hell dude???!!!
Wayne: AHAHAHAHA Sucker!!! Why would just give away extremely rare brown wynns for free if you want Wynns than just enter th saturday night contest...NOW NINJAS ATTTAAACCKKK!!!!!!
Danny: NOOOOOOOO!!!!! (voice fades out and you hear slashing of swords and a bow and arrow shoots)

Aug 31, 2007
Okay, I deleted my first entry, so this is my actual second entry:

"Like what you see? Be sure to check out Harter's new book:
'How to make a BAD movie for less than $6.66!'
(With Techniques Used in Such Films As Open Water)"

It may be a little hard to get, but I'm sure some magician freaks could figure it out, it took me like 15 minutes to make it up, I'm bad at jokes...

PS- Between you an me, if you call in the next 10 minutes, you can get a bunch of cards taped together, for only $9.99! An offer worth $15!

Sep 4, 2007
W:H: "You remember what happened last time you tried the invisible deck on me... This time I have my katana and my ninja action figures with sword swinging and bow shooting action! How's your Daniel Garcia Project and loops gonna save you now, huh?!?!"

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Entry #2... hmm I don't think this will work out? :confused:

W:H :" Danny, PREPARE TO DIE!"
DG : "Wait... Wayne... do you smell that?"
W:H : "Hmm? All I smell is candy! "
DG : "oh, this isnt candy!! its REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER PUFFS" SO DANNY SLIIIIDES W:H A BOWL AND HE BITES INTO IT!! AND WHAM! HIS MOUTH GOES CRAZY!!HE IMMEDIATELY FALLS INTO A SWIRLING CLUSTERFULL OF RICH CHOCOLATE AND SMOOTH PEANUTBUTTERY FLAVOR ATTACKING HIS TASTEBUDS!! THEN CHRIS KENNER(the ninja turtle in disguise) POPS IN AND SAYS, "AND ITS PART OF A COMPLETE BREAKFAST TOO!!" REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER PUFFS... ITS CANDY... FOR BREAKFAST!!!!!!!

Note: Words in quotation means they are talking, the rest are... well you know what:D

Nov 25, 2007
UK
1. Houchin spotted his opportunity and attacked with all force, unaware of Garcia's finesse in the art of the giant silver tampon....

2. "I told you before, ask me again if i can smell what the rock is cooking and your action figures get it!"

3. "When you wake up, you will believe that these cardboard cut outs are real people and that you are a garden ornament unable to defend yourself from their ferocious attacks"

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
::A close up of Chris Kenner's left eye.

::photo taken shortly after Danny's newest effect where he visually transforms a deck of cards into nun chucks, ninjas, and Wayne Houchin.

::Theory11's warped version of a nativity scene. Merry Christmas!

Hard coming up with stuff for this picture... It's definitely... Interesting.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 8, 2007
brooklyn
Danny Garcia's secret ninja school

W:H - wow that ninja guy really nows how to use a bow and arrow

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
1) For the past 3 years Wayne Houchin and Daniel Garcia have been developing a drug that allows you to boost your sleight of hand potential dramatically. As you can see, the project isn't quite set for release yet.

Aug 31, 2007
Imagination Land
2nd Idea

WH: Danny i must kill u now , u have eaten my turkey!!!!!!
DG: ZZZZZzzzzzz...
WH: Danny did u hear me !
DG: ZZZZZZzzzzzz...
( Wayne Checks the box of stuffing used in the turkey )
WH: 0ops Danny's dead ::Confused:: :eek:

Aug 31, 2007
attachment.php

Judgement Day is foreshadowed

Two psychopaths unleash hell on backyard

By Matthew Sison
Blaine Press
8:51 PM

Earlier this morning, employees of Theory 13 Inc. witness the destruction of their backyard by the hands of two 50-year-old lady broadway stars pretending to be the acclaimed plunger-manufacturers Dan and Dave Buck. There were several casualties, including the destruction of two Shadow Master Playing Cards and the loss of a purple shoelace.

"It was a nightmare", stated the president of Theory 13 Inc. Mr. Gard Ians. "Those two old ladies were hacking away at our backyard with their 'ninja swag'. Because of the that incident, I can never use a plunger again".

Eyewitnesses reported the two weirdos were loudly whooping and hollering as they mysteriously destroyed an entire backyard using only paper swords. It was said that the two broadway stars were threatening a man named Chris Kenner. The two psychos screamed, "Kenner! Give us back the purple shoelace and we'll give you back your beloved plunger Linda!"

Police arrested the two senior ladies several hours after the incident. During an interrogation, one of the ladies (the bearded-one) explained, "We needed to fulfill a religious command. What happened was: when the two of us were in bed together, a deep-voice came out of the dark and said: 'Ew! Destroy the back of that yard'. We thought it was God. And so we did His bidding."

Moments later, Mathieu Bich stormed into the interrogation room and said, "Danny, you fool! That was Dan White talking to you!"

In other news, police also arrested two crusty Jalapeno-vendors in Alabama (possible accomplices of the two old broadway stars). The two men stated they were hired by a hitman (acclaimed president of Young Woman's Club, Jonathan Bayme) to beat a cow to death in a rice field using only two small porcelain figures. Police report it was the first case of a "KNICK-KNACK PATTY WACK".

Trials were postponed due to the judge suffering a shock-induced trauma after watching a magic show performed by acclaimed "Toenail-Clipper-Olympic-Champion" Aaron Fisher. He was also arrested afterwards for charges of breaking the Theory 11.5: "There are ten basic theories in magic... don't do any of them."

Charges are yet to be announced.

Sep 10, 2007
Coming this summer from the creators of the box office smash BIG comes BIG X 2 !! Watch as little Danny and Wayne age physically years over night but still have the mental capacity of 8 year olds and watch as hilarity and most certainly bodily harm ensue

Aug 31, 2007
I didn't say something along those lines because I thought it was too obvious ;)

Huruey

Yeah yeah, they all say that! ;)
But I think that it's really creative, because it matches so perfectly, and relates to magic so good, it's just too perfect. But it maybe should've been something like
"Ninja 3, coming soon at www.ellusionist.com"

Sep 3, 2007
East Coast
W:H.... Give him back his magic beanie and nobody gets hurt...

mini ninja with bow...... My aim is perfect put the sword away before he loses his cups and balls and those guys at your feet give your weebles a new definition for pinata.

Danny thinks..... Way to go Houchin yeah man you take the sword and I get the freakin duct tape nunchucks. Sweet deal... @$%&&%$$

Oct 17, 2007
First Entry/Submission:

Wayne: Hey, Danny? I think I smell pumpkin pie!

Danny: What, where?! I think I smell it! *closes eyes

Wayne: Get em boys..!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results