Saturday Night Contest - Card Camera Challenge

MichaelJames

theory11 artist
Sep 3, 2007
United States
Heyo!

Just last week, we released Artisan Playing Cards. These things are out of control - I never thought we could produce something better than Monarchs, yet Artisans definitely give them a run for their money!

For this week's SNC, you're going to need Instagram, a free photo app for your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android. If you don't have it already, get Instagram here, and follow theory11.

Using the Instagram App, your challenge this week is to take a picture of your favorite deck from theory11. That’s it! Creativity counts - make your picture unique, striking, and memorable. We're looking for a photo that stands out!

Rules: Once you capture your picture, post it on Instagram with the hashtag #theory11 (no spaces) in the caption so we can find it. If we can't find it, we can't judge it. Post a link to your Instagram image in THIS forum thread to make sure it's included for judging. Your deadline: 24 hours from right now, at 7:30pm EDT on Sunday. Again, the image must be hosted on Instagram with #theory11 in the caption. Remember to post the Instagram link in this thread too!

We will decide the most creative, coolest photo and the winner will take home a brick of Artisans shipped on the house! You have 24 hours! Limit of THREE submissions per member.

By the way, want a couple insider tips to help win? Here are a couple things: Look for a cool background! We don't want to see dirty laundry behind the deck. Make sure there's epic, if not adequate lighting! Don't overexpose or underexpose the picture. Set up the deck in a unique position! Try something different than just placing the deck face down on a table. Color and shadows are your friend! Make it legit!

Rock on!

-MJ

Jul 27, 2011
All my cards stayed in Brussels. Lucky we got 24h. I'll post a picture first thing tomorrow when I'm back in Brussels !

Oct 13, 2012
St3DhEM_c3
Heyo!

Just last week, we released Artisan Playing Cards. These things are out of control - I never thought we could produce something better than Monarchs, yet Artisans definitely give them a run for their money!

For this week's SNC, you're going to need Instagram, a free photo app for your iPhone, iPod Touch, or Android. If you don't have it already, get Instagram here, and follow theory11.

Using the Instagram App, your challenge this week is to take a picture of your favorite deck from theory11. That’s it! Creativity counts - make your picture unique, striking, and memorable. We're looking for a photo that stands out!

Rules: Once you capture your picture, post it on Instagram with the hashtag #theory11 (no spaces) in the caption so we can find it. If we can't find it, we can't judge it. Post a link to your Instagram image in THIS forum thread to make sure it's included for judging. Your deadline: 24 hours from right now, at 7:30pm EDT on Sunday. Again, the image must be hosted on Instagram with #theory11 in the caption. Remember to post the Instagram link in this thread too!

We will decide the most creative, coolest photo and the winner will take home a brick of Artisans shipped on the house! You have 24 hours! Limit of THREE submissions per member.

By the way, want a couple insider tips to help win? Here are a couple things: Look for a cool background! We don't want to see dirty laundry behind the deck. Make sure there's epic, if not adequate lighting! Don't overexpose or underexpose the picture. Set up the deck in a unique position! Try something different than just placing the deck face down on a table. Color and shadows are your friend! Make it legit!

Rock on!

-MJ

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results