Saturday Night Contest - Card Lotto!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a great weekend! I has been FOREVER since I last ran an SNC for you. Did you miss me? Casey is out for this week, so you get a rare chance to see my handsome face. Ready to have some fun? Here we go!

I just pulled two cards from an extremely normal, not super-secret, totally already released deck of cards (You will hear more about this deck VERY soon, but not today). Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Card 1: (insert card here)
Card 2: (insert card here)

Card 1: (insert card here)
Card 2: (insert card here)

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 3rd. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and find our winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points and a deck of the recently teased newest member of the Monarch Family, shipped on the house BEFORE the public release next week!

Good luck!

// L

Last edited:

DavidH1195

Elite Member
Jul 14, 2019
Card 1. King of clubs
Card2. Seven of Diamonds

Card 1. Queen of Hearts
Card 2. Ace of Spades

Looking forward to the new Monarchs

Reactions: Gabriel Z.