Saturday Night Contest - Card Lotto!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 28, 2019
Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a great weekend! Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and we want to make sure that you guys use this weekend to spend time with your mothers if possible, so we don't want to take up much of that precious time. To keep things simple this week, I just pulled two cards from a deck of Gold Artisans. Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Card 1: (insert card here)
Card 2: (insert card here)

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 10th. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and find our winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and a deck of Mandarin Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

Jun 28, 2019
Card 1 - 5 of Spades
Card 2 - 9 of Diamonds

Card 1 - 7 of Diamonds
Card 2 - 3 of Hearts

Happy Mother’s Day!

May 2, 2020
Had my wife pull 4 random cards from the deck for my guesses. Good luck everyone.
20200509_182240.jpg

Card 1: (Jack of Hearts)
Card 2: (6 of Spades)

Card 1: (Ace of Clubs)
Card 2: (King of Clubs)

Reactions: Patrix
Dec 6, 2019
Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a great weekend! Tomorrow is Mother's Day, and we want to make sure that you guys use this weekend to spend time with your mothers if possible, so we don't want to take up much of that precious time. To keep things simple this week, I just pulled two cards from a deck of Gold Artisans. Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 10th. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and find our winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and a deck of Mandarin Monarchs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!
Card 1: 2 of hearts
Card 2: 6 of spades

Card 1: jack of diamonds
Card 2: 9 of spades

willtupper

Elite Member
Apr 28, 2009
Card 1: 9 of Hearts
Card 2: 2 of Clubs

Card 1: 6 of Spades
Card 2: 5 of Diamonds

Best of luck, everyone!

DominusDolorum

Elite Member
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
Card 1: 3 of Hearts
Card 2: Jack of Spades

Card 1: King of clubs
Card 2: 2 of Diamonds

Don't know if these were already taken but I'm too lazy to go through all the submissions lol Good luck everyone!

Dec 2, 2017
Card 1: 3 of spades
Card 2: seven of hearts

Card 1: Queen of hearts
Card 2: Jack of clubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results