Saturday Night Contest - Card Lotto!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey everyone!

I hope you all are having a great weekend! I just pulled two cards from a deck of Gold Artisans. Your job is to correctly predict which two cards I pulled out of the deck (No Jokers or Ad cards). Each member gets two guesses, so make them count! The format of your prediction should look like this:

Card 1: (insert card here)
Card 2: (insert card here)

Card 1: (insert card here)
Card 2: (insert card here)

Your guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, January 31st. After time is up, we will go through all predictions and find our winner. The first person to correctly guess or come the closest to guessing the 2 cards will walk home with the prize!

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 5 decks of anything we have currently in stock.

Good luck!

EricR5

Elite Member
Jul 18, 2015
Card 1: Five of diamonds
Card 2: Seven of diamonds

Card 1: Three of diamonds
Card 2: Eight of spades

theSunnyG

Elite Member
Mar 3, 2012
Card 1: 2 of Diamonds
Card 2: 10 of Clubs

Card 1: Queen of Hearts
Card 2: 8 of Spades

ShekC

Elite Member
Dec 11, 2014
Card 1: 4 of Diamonds
Card 2: King of Hearts

Card 1: 7 of Spades
Card 2: Jack of Clubs

Jun 8, 2020
Card 1: King of spades
Card 2: 8 of clubs

Card 1: 9 of diamonds
Card 2: 5 of clubs

Good luck, everyone!

Oct 2, 2018
While I am grateful for & absolutely LOVE the the SNCs, there are over 700 responses to the thread Saturday Night Contest-What You Think here at T11. Why not use some of those ideas? The Lotto idea I feel has been used a lot, and just like tricks, shouldn't really be repeated too often, especially for the same audience. For that reason I don't enter the Lotto SNCs. Just my rant but I think better ideas would push creativity and create more community, and that what magic is all about.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results