Saturday Night Contest - Cardistry Creation!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! It's a new Saturday, and you all know what that means - a new contest! This weekend we are taking it to the cardists, so we felt that we would bring our favorite creativity-based contest back for another spin.

Your challenge is to create a new cardistry move. Simple as that. Make it new and fresh, and try to make it as original as possible. It doesn’t have to be complicated. Just show us something unique and creative. We also want to see a smooth performance. Execution and flow will play a factor in the judging process, as well.

You also don’t need a nice camera to film your flourish. It can be a webcam video! Cinematography and editing skills are in no way required for tonight’s contest. We want to see the move. That is what counts.

Film your move and upload it to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram (if posted on IG, hashtag it #theory11). Post the link to your public video (so we can see it!) in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, June 13th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through each submission and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above. You can submit up to 2 moves each, but remember that we are looking for quality!

What will the winner walk home with? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and a combo of any 6 in-stock decks of your choice.

Good luck!

DaBomb

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Hi there everyone,

If my memory serves me good, that's our dearly respected pioneer Brian Tudor that, in his video Show Off 2, emphasized about how difficult it actually is to come up with an one handed cut (he then presented Rev2 & Rev3 in the very same video)...

Well, to my LIMITED knowledge, i think that I did happen to somehow come up with one...
Unfortunatly for me I later found out it does kind of have a bit of similarities with an already existing one, the L-Cut, but althought the start might look a little alike, the execution and moreover the overall look are quite different (done in very different ways indeed)... Anyways here it is, my very own Bomb-A Cut 🙃

Well i hope you like it,

Cheers to all ;)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
and my second spontanous idea:
Congrats! We have chosen your entry as the winner to this week's contest! We felt that the performance was super smooth on this, and had really nice original flair. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results