Saturday Night Contest - Celebrating 20k!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend! If caught this week's episode of Expose, you would know that we surpassed 20k followers on our Instagram page. That's amazing! Thank you to everyone for your continued support as we continue to grow and build the best community around.

To celebrate this milestone, this week's contest revolves around Instagram. Your challenge for this week is to capture an image of magic or cardistry. It could be someone's reaction to an effect, having someone pick a card, an image of yourself, or just your favorite deck. Anything related to magic or cardistry is fair game.

Once you have captured your image, upload it to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 so it is easy to find your submissions. You can also post the link to your image in response to THIS forum thread. All photos should be uploaded/submitted by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow night, Sunday, April 12th. After time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner.

Our judging criteria for this contest is as follows: The image we are looking for should have the most creativity and be the most unique. We want to see something that catches our attention, and is unforgettable. The submission that follows this criteria the best will walk away with the prize.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a Contraband Club Shirt, and the NoMad Deck (currently unreleased), shipped on the house!

Last edited:

Cyberus

Elite Member
Apr 6, 2014
Can´t decide what i love more. My cam or my cards.

Attachments

• Banner Spring.jpg
    Banner Spring.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 121
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results