Saturday Night Contest - Celebrating 40k!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Just looked over all the entries. And I'm pretty glad that the prize is at random because everyone brought something to the table. Either in photo editing skills, T11 collections, humor, and just plain bad luck at the wheel (lookin at you, @mclintock).

If anyone is curious as to WHEN the collage will be done. I tracked down the contest earlier in the year that celebrated T11's 8th anniversary that also did a collage, just to provide a sort of 'average'. When THAT contest ended, the collage took a couple of days to finish. So if you're one of those lookie-loos that excitedly come back to check if @Casey Rudd posted results (guilty party here), rest easy today.

The collage and results will more than likely be sometime tomorrow, going off of the last contest.
So enjoy those holiday presents y'all received this year. And stay classy!

And I apologize if you are reading this thinking it was a 'contest result posting'. Oopsie poopsie.

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
I am sorry if you thought the results are posted, with this said i think the wheel might extend beyond 1st January, cuz the prize of this contest is 5 spins, its already 31st December where I live, so that means even if the results are posted within the next 24hrs the free spins would go wasted unless the wheel is not extented

Khaleel Olaiky

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2013
I am sorry if you thought the results are posted, with this said i think the wheel might extend beyond 1st January, cuz the prize of this contest is 5 spins, its already 31st December where I live, so that means even if the results are posted within the next 24hrs the free spins would go wasted unless the wheel is not extented

Well, this actually make sense.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014

Good call! I may stand a chance to get over 7K in lifetime Elite points after all if the wheel extends into January.
I totally forgot the spins being a part of this prize package.

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
As a rule I think everyone should leave this thread alone until Casey Rudd mentions the winner. You just keep getting everyone's hopes up that the winner was announced and the collage was posted...... So we must all take a vow of silence this applies starting now. :)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
As a rule I think everyone should leave this thread alone until Casey Rudd mentions the winner. You just keep getting everyone's hopes up that the winner was announced and the collage was posted...... So we must all take a vow of silence this applies starting now. :)

Not posting after your thread to be a troll. I keep checking Instagram for the collage, as I highly believe it'll be posted there shortly before a contest result will be posted.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, the collage has been posted! You can see it right here!

Our winner selected at random is trickofthesleight! Congrats! Please contact our support team ASAP so you can claim your prize!

We are extremely excited to begin 2016, and we know it is going to be even bigger than any year prior. Here's to a new year filled with new opportunities, and even bigger dreams!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results