Saturday Night Contest - Counterfeit Exposure

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, the results are in! After taking the time going through all of the submissions, we have come down to a winner. So, let's get right into the results!

The criteria was to make your fake method creative, while also making it ridiculous, crazy, outside-the-box, and laughable. So, with that said, our winner for this week is Justin.Morris! Congrats! We loved how crazy your method got, and it had us laughing quite a bit. It was truly ridiculous; there is no way I'd ever do the effect if that was the method! Please contact our support team and they will hook you up with your prize ASAP!

We would also like to give out some honorable mentions to MrHurley and Strikerche for their crazy submissions that made this contest hard to judge. Good job guys!

Thanks again to everyone who made a fake exposure video for this week's contest. Together, we are working to prevent magic exposure on YouTube, and we are extremely thankful! :)

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
SO CLOSE!

Honestly. Of all the contests I have participated in. This was the least nerve racking one, and I really had the most fun doing this one--even though I really scared the missus with lighting up the backyard on fire.

More than obliged to take honorable mention with this one

Congrats to Mr.Morris

Dec 11, 2013
Bulgaria
Thank you for the mention ! I really had fun making this one. Also congrats to Justin Morris for the win. You deserved it man ! All of your exposure videos are hilarious :D . Have a great week everyone, and see you next time ! ;)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results