Saturday Night Contest: Crazy Cuts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Well it is our weekly Saturday Night Contest, and I have been asked to host it.

All of us have a dream of having Buck like cuts. So here our chance. What you need to do is post a picture of yourself doing an outrageous cut. Glue, tape, scissors and even finger paints will be allowed. Just make sure there is a deck of cards involved.

We are looking for creativity, originality, and all out craziness. Even if flourishing isn't your thing, this contest is fair game to everyone. (Hint: Taking a picture of yourself doing Sybil will probably not win.)

The Rules:

1. You have to be in the picture. No "card houses" allowed.

2. You have to use a deck of cards. Any deck will do. You can use more than one.

3. We appreciate your natural talent here are theory11, but that's not what we are looking for.
Please make sure you get all crazy and beat the impossible (glue, tape, rubber cement, etc).

4. Please post on this thread with an attachment. If you have trouble attaching, feel free to
use ImageShack or Photobucket and then just insert the image into your post using the [ img ] codes.

5. YOU MUST SUBMIT BEFORE 11:00pm EST. (8 pm PST)

Winner will be announced at 11:30pm tonight.

Prizes include: A signed Totally Out of Control, and a few decks of cards from the BATCAVE.

cksatprizexcs1.jpg

* NOTE: Not all of these cards will be included with the prize. Exact contents will depend on how good the winning submission is!

So get CRAZY and have some FUN! The clock is ticking...

Katie Egleston

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
Haha, sweet. I'm loving these Saturday night contests. Unfortunatly I haven't got a way to photograph myself doing some wicked card display.

Oh well though, good luck to the rest of you!

Shane K.

I'm game...even though I'm lacking in creativity and sleep at the moment. Happen to also have a race in Delaware (Blue Diamond MX Park) tomarrow and it's expected to snow maybe...so yea, won't have much time but will try. Have to get the bike ready...that's my main priority as I want to friggin trophy tomorrow!

Wish me luck for a top 10 finish Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

-Steve

Nov 17, 2007
Hey Katie. I'm pumped for this contest. I'm definatly trying. Quick question though. Are you allowed to use like photoshop to edit your picture? Thanx.

KatieKenner

Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Hey Katie. I'm pumped for this contest. I'm definatly trying. Quick question though. Are you allowed to use like photoshop to edit your picture? Thanx.

AWESOME that you are trying, and pumped!

GREAT QUESTION. The pictures can be Photoshopped for good appearance (ie, color correction), but the image content itself shouldn't be enhanced in Photoshop (ie, no duplicating layers 40,000 times to make a sea of cards).

Katie

KatieKenner

Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
can we submit more than one picture?

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to say ONE picture per user. But you have about 6 hours left to take one and make it awesome.

Remember, we aren't even going to REALLY look at these until 11pm EST. Its not a first come first serve type of thing. Everyone will be getting a fair chance.

Katie Egleston

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
First submission, I think

Inspired By: Chris Kenner's TOOC page # 128, Kelea.

Attachments

• submission 2.jpg
    submission 2.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 324
If one does photoshop their display, will they possibly be judged higher for the cool picture, not for the actual display?

Thanks!

Now I must figure out a way to learn flourishing, learn a super complicated move, hold it while the camera takes a picture, in less than six hours. Interesting.

EDIT: Nice photo TKH. But now I don't have the chance of winning by being the only one who submitted an image. :D

Oct 7, 2007
I did a quick one for you, here it is,
i don't expect to win, i never do any way here it is.

Attachments

• contest entry.JPG
    contest entry.JPG
    113.8 KB · Views: 310
Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Alright guys here is my entry!

What do you get when you combine the 3-D T Display and the .11 Display? The T.11 Display. T11... get it? Hehehe...:)

//David.Misner::

Oh yeah and guys the T is supposed to be balancing on my head. Just so you know...

Attachments

• P1000896.jpg
    P1000896.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 344
Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results