Saturday Night Contest - Create a Flourish : Round III

Mar 8, 2008
New Hampshire
Same here. This isn't even a contest thread anymore, it is just for whatever we want.

Riddle: How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the ark.

Sep 1, 2007
Same here. This isn't even a contest thread anymore, it is just for whatever we want.

Riddle: How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the ark.

Well, there's the obvious answer "Moses didn't bring any animals onto the ark, that was Noah." And then there's the atheist answer, which I prefer: "Who the hell is this 'Moses' character?"

Axe

Apr 3, 2008
Buffalo, NY
Hey

Mine is uploading on youtube right now. Hopefully it finishes in time,and i have a broken pinky,but i didnt wanna pass up this SNC=)

Good luck to everyone.

-Alex

Nov 17, 2007
I don't think mine can upload in time. =( But, I got a riddle for ya'll

Ok. There are 3 light switches at each turn on a different light bulb. The light switches are in one room and the lights which they turn on are in another. You can't see into the other room. You can only go into the room with the light bulbs once. What do you do to figure out which light switch turns on which bulb?

Sep 1, 2007
I don't think mine can upload in time. =( But, I got a riddle for ya'll

Ok. There are 3 light switches at each turn on a different light bulb. The light switches are in one room and the lights which they turn on are in another. You can't see into the other room. You can only go into the room with the light bulbs once. What do you do to figure out which light switch turns on which bulb?

You cheat and go into the light bulb room as many times as you feel like.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results